916 Valley View Lane
Privacy, Convenience & Views in Mill Valley
Gracious 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with expansive views & indoor/outdoor flow makes for Mill Valley living at its best. Tastefully updated kitchen & great room along with formal dining & living rooms that open to the outdoors create a perfect space for entertaining or relaxing at home. Thoughtful floor plan allows for master suite with elegant, light-filled bath & dual walk-in closets on the same level as three other bedrooms (one with private entrance), while a fifth bedroom with en suite bath and second washer/dryer offers ideal privacy for guests or au pair. Attached 2-car garage.
Blending privacy & convenience, this home is located just minutes from trails, Muir Woods, beaches, Tam High School and downtown San Francisco.
- Newly remodeled kitchen, including new appliances, new counters, new island, custom cabinets, lighting and fireplace
- Master suite on the same level as three other bedrooms
- Bedroom/office with separate, private entrance and attached kitchenette
- Guest suite with full bath and second washer/dryer offers ideal privacy for guests or au pair
- Beautifully updated bathrooms throughout with new floors, custom showers, custom cabinets and stone counters, tile, fixtures, hardware and lighting
- Radiant heat floor in elegant, light-filled master bathroom
- New jack-and-jill full bath with sliding mirrored pocket doors to kids' bedrooms downstairs
- Refinished or new hardwood floors throughout
- Ideal for art collectors with art accent lights in living room, dining room and foyer
- New fireplace surround and reclaimed wood mantle with gas inserts and logs in living room and kitchen
- Grand and welcoming foyer with attached powder room
- New Bay window in enclosed downstairs porch
- Thoughtful design allows for windows that frame the view from several vantages
- Hot tub nestled among mature oak trees and overlooking views
- Expansive deck overlooking hills and city views with turfed and custom glass railing
- Attached 2-car garage
- Grounds include mature oak trees, lavendar, mint, sage along with daisies, lillies and veggie beds.
- Minutes from trails, Muir Woods, beaches, Tam High School (6 min per Google maps), and Golden Gate Bridge (14 min per Google maps).
>>Best driving directions: Shoreline, Loring, Greenhill, Vernal, Valley View.
Sunday, July 7th from 1-4PM
Sunday, July 14th from 1-4PM
Brokers* Open House:
Wednesday, July 10th from 11AM-2PM
Additional Showings Easily Arranged by Appointment:
Please contact Chelsea Lindman